Morgan is a filmmaker who likes to explore all of the possible constructions of visual language.
- UWM Peck School of the Arts Film/Animation/New Genres and Documentary 2017 (Commencement Honors)
- UC Santa Cruz 2004 for Philosophy and Linguistics 2004
- Milwaukee Underground Film Festival programming department
- THE 730 PROJECT — August 15 2018 – Present
- About Face Media corporate documentary
- Dawn Foods, Argosy University, Capital Speaks, Medtronic, Mexico Tourism
- The September Club feature length documentary
Sound Recordist and Boom Operator:
- Dream Out The Gate written and directed by Steven Weed
- Burst written and directed by Amanda Nova
- Shroomers written and directed by Robert Morgan
- Spacetime Speculum written and directed by Miriam Mikiel Grill
- Two Cents From a Pariah written and directed by Chris Emmons
- Or Best Offer written and directed by Kristin Peterson
Experimental art films and soundscapes created by Morgan Jones can be found throughout this site.